Spray drying trouble shooting & optimization
Data and analysis one mouse click away
(Spray) Drying installations for: infant nutrition, yeast, whey, milk powder, flavors, etc.
What you’ll have
- One database with production & quality data from multiple sources:
SCADA/PLC/Historian, SKU/batchnumbers, Lab test results, Operator Logsheets, In-line Process Control records, Microbiology Lab results, etc.
- Trending, correlations and other SPC analyses for trouble shooting, process improvement opportunities, etc.
- Use your in-line measurements (like PSD Analyser) for real-time predictive analytics on your end-product particle size distribution.
- OEE on your process & downtime analyses
- Real-time compliance display for process conditions & quality
- Early warning system to prevent out-of-spec
- Tracking & Tracing, exceptions reports, cost-price validation, etc.
- Reduce rejected batches (particle size, black spots, etc.)
- Find optimum process settings for fast and stable production
- Improve product quality consistency
- Minimize downtimes/maximize speed/improve OEE
- Reduce energy consumption and prevent fouling
- Optimize your CIP process and your maintenance strategy
- Unparalleled insight into the performance of your spray dryer
“80% of my time was lost on combining data from operator logs, excel, historian, scada and quality test results. After “cleaning” these data, I could finally start analyzing the data, and find answers to my questions. Now I can concentrate 100% on analysis and interpretation of the data.”
Simply available in the Cloud …. No capital investment …. Subscription-based