Spray drying trouble shooting & optimization
Data and analysis one mouse click away
(Spray) Drying installations for: infant nutrition, yeast, whey, milk powder, flavors, etc.
Spray drying can be a challenging process. That is, if you are interested in getting the most out of your installations, if you hate unplanned downtimes, if you are always trying to increase your volumes, if you want to optimally control your dry matter content, if you love the perfect particle size for your customers, if you ….
Yes! It is a challenging game. And to perform as the best in this game you need to have a perfect insight into your incoming fluid characteristics, spray drying processing conditions, operator observations, and in the end your product quality characteristics.
The HAI smart4industries software collects all these data, identifies anomalies in real-time, and provides trending and in-depths statistics and analysis. You are the expert, we provide you with the information you need to be successful.
Quote of process technologist:
“80% of my time was lost on combining data from operator logs, excel, historian, scada and quality test results. After “cleaning” these data, I could finally start analyzing them, and find answers to my questions. With the data from the HAI software I can now concentrate 100% on interpretation of the data to improve our processes.”
What you’ll have
- One database with production & quality data from multiple sources:
SCADA/PLC/Historian, SKU/batchnumbers, Lab test results, Operator Logsheets, In-line Process Control records, Microbiology Lab results, etc.
- Trending, correlations and other SPC analyses for trouble shooting, process improvement opportunities, etc.
- Use your in-line measurements (like PSD Analyser) for real-time predictive analytics on your end-product particle size distribution.
- OEE on your process & downtime analyses
- Real-time compliance display for process conditions & quality
- Early warning system to prevent out-of-spec
- Tracking & Tracing, exceptions reports, cost-price validation, etc.
- Reduce rejected batches (particle size, black spots, etc.)
- Find optimum process settings for fast and stable production
- Improve product quality consistency
- Minimize downtimes/maximize speed/improve OEE
- Reduce energy consumption and prevent fouling
- Optimize your CIP process and your maintenance strategy
- Unparalleled insight into the performance of your spray dryer
“80% of my time was lost on combining data from operator logs, excel, historian, scada and quality test results. After “cleaning” these data, I could finally start analyzing the data, and find answers to my questions. Now I can concentrate 100% on analysis and interpretation of the data.”
Simply available in the Cloud …. No capital investment …. Subscription-based