Big Data Analytics Services
for Supply Chains
Nowadays, big data analytics prove to be a powerful approach to gain valuable insights in (parts of) the supply chain. Insights, for instance in supplier performance, reliability, food safety risks, product quality, etc.
Food processing companies have a key role to play in taking initiatives to set up data analytics projects for the agricultural sector and livestock farming. Often, those projects need a collective approach.
Also, it’s a great way to reduce costst and to gain competitive advantage by acting upon valuable and unique insights.
HAI, Notilyze and Food Safety Experts have joined forces in HAI smart4industries Consortium. Resulting in a comprehensive all-inclusive solution, with
– data analysts and domain experts
– tools/technology: software for (cloud) data collection, data analysis software.
The HAI smart4industries Consortium provides
- a team of experts in process engineering and food safety, Plant IT, system integration, data collection and (SAS) advanced analytics
- a cloud platform for data collection & real-time monitoring (HAI*QPM) and big data advanced analytics (SAS software),
- Software as a Service, i.e subscription pricing instead of upfront license cost,
- a strong focus on Food and Chemical Industries.
All activities are aimed at gaining insights by data. This may be any type of data, coming from multiple sources. Data collected in the cloud on a structural (real-time) basis. The cloud platform is used for real-time visualization, monitoring, statistical analysis, the development of models, and more.
The close co-operation between our experts in process engineering, IT and data science is of key importance to ensure impactful results. The cloud platform is developed specifically for this purpose. It enables a short time-to-market and reduced effort and cost.
This long-term partnership serves to benefit our customers.