Big Data Analytics Services
Nowadays, big data analytics prove to be a powerful approach to gain valuable insights in relations between processing conditions and product quality or output performance. Thus it can help to reduce costs and improve product quality consistency.
Advanced analytics turn out to be a powerful approach to identify opportunities for process improvement, to increase output, improve product quality and sustainability, reduce downtime and to increase yield. Also, it’s a great way to gain competitive advantage by acting upon valuable and unique insights.
HAI, Notilyze and Food Safety Experts have joined forces in HAI smart4industries Consortium.
This has resulted in a comprehensive all-inclusive solution, with:
– data analysts and domain experts
– tools/technology: software for (cloud) data collection, data analysis software
Smart Factory Apps are developed to support operators with decision making on how to best run their processes.
The HAI smart4industries Consortium provides
- a team of experts in process technology and food safety, Plant IT, system integration, data collection and (SAS) advanced analytics
- a cloud platform for data collection & real-time monitoring (HAI*QPM) and big data advanced analytics (SAS software),
- Software as a Service, i.e subscription pricing instead of upfront license cost,
- a strong focus on Food and Chemical Industries.
All activities are aimed at gaining insights by data. This may be any type of data, coming from multiple sources. Data collected in the cloud on a structural (real-time) basis. The cloud platform is used for real-time visualization, monitoring, statistical analysis, the development of models, and more.
The close co-operation between our experts in process engineering, IT and data science is of key importance to ensure impactful results. The cloud platform is developed specifically for this purpose. It enables a short time-to-market and reduced effort and cost.
This long-term partnership serves to benefit our customers.