Big Data Analytics Services
for Government Institutions on Food Safety
Nowadays, big data analytics prove to be a powerful approach to gain valuable insights in food safety risks.
Government Institutions have a key role to play in taking initiatives to set up data analytics projects. Often, those projects need a comprehensive approach, and the Government Institutions are excellently positioned to take a leading role here.
Data driven risk evaluation and inspections can improve effectiveness and reduce costs, acting upon valuable and unique insights.
HAI, Notilyze and Food Safety Experts have joined forces in HAI smart4industries Consortium. Resulting in a comprehensive all-inclusive solution, with
– data analysts and domain experts
– tools/technology: software for (cloud) data collection, data analysis software.
The HAI smart4industries Consortium provides
- a team of experts in process engineering and food safety, Plant IT, system integration, data collection and (SAS) advanced analytics
- a cloud platform for data collection & real-time monitoring (HAI*QPM) and big data advanced analytics (SAS software),
- Software as a Service, i.e subscription pricing instead of upfront license cost,
- a strong focus on Food Industries.
All activities are aimed at gaining insights by data. This may be any type of data, coming from multiple sources. Data collected in the cloud on a structural (real-time) basis. The cloud platform is used for real-time visualization, monitoring, statistical analysis, the development of models, and more.
The close co-operation between our experts in process engineering, IT and data science is of key importance to ensure impactful results. The cloud platform is developed specifically for this purpose. It enables a short time-to-market and reduced effort and cost.
This long-term partnership serves to benefit our customers.